Hundreds of volunteer trucking companies across the country and 15 companies in North Carolina participated in the annual Wreaths Across America on the third week in December. The companies and drivers carry out the mission of the organization to remember the fallen U.S. veterans, to honor those who serve and to teach children the value of our freedom.
Members companies of the North Carolina Trucking Association who participated in the delivery of wreaths include:
- Barnes Transportation Services of Wilson, NC
- C & L Transport, Inc. of Wake Forest, NC
- Cargo Transporters, Inc. of Battleboro, NC
- Chambers Transportation Services of Charlotte, NC
- Eagle Transport Corporation of Rocky Mount, NC
- Epes Transport System LLC of Greensboro, NC
- Harris Teeter of Greensboro, NC
- Pepsi Bottling Ventures of Raleigh, NC
- Red Classic Transportation Services of Clayton, NC
- Tyson Food of Raleigh, NC
- Unifi of Greensboro, NC
Eagle Transport partnered up with Cargo Transporters to deliver 2,700 wreaths to four different locations across the state of North Carolina. One of Eagle’s Driver Trainers, Rob Kamsch out of Greensboro, NC drove and represented Eagle well.