Eagle is looking for a well-trained, highly motivated, journey level professional to perform complete repairs of brakes, tires and wheels, electrical systems, all preventative maintenance, and general trailer repairs while successfully managing our shop and employees.
- PM tracking, & coordinating equipment downtime with terminal operations staff
- Responsible for coordination of any outside repair work completed by vendors
- Responsible for working with Regional Field Maintenance Manager to control maintenance related costs by effectively managing repair, preventative maintenance, warranty, & purchasing programs.
- Responsible for inputting purchase & repair data into the fleet maintenance software system
- A candidate should be a current/ experienced Diesel Mechanic with a minimum of 1 years’ experience or recent technical school graduate
- Must have annual inspector certification, be brake and D.O.T. certified with ASE certifications a plus.
- An ideal candidate will have a current CDL and ability to pass and maintain a D.O.T physical.
- Must have management experience along with Maintenance Tech Experience
- CDL preferred but not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply