All LocationsEagle Transport is an industry leading Petroleum and Chemical transporter. Founded in 1969 by Chairman, Don Stallings. Eagle now has 23 terminals and over 500 power units, servicing the entire east coast. At this time, we are looking for Class A CDL Drivers to join our team. Eagle thrives on being the best at “what we do” and that means we need you in the driver’s seat! If you have your Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements, one year verifiable T/T experience and can obtain your TWIC- (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) with a clean MVR, WE WANT YOU!! Eagle Advantages
- New Pay Package!
- Local - Home Nightly
- Regional - Home Weekly
- Locally Dispatched
- Assigned Equipment
- Best Training in the Industry
- Largest privately owned petroleum hauler in the U.S.
- Newest Fleet in the Industry
- Eagle owns 100% tractors/trailers
- All Automatic Tractors
- Electronic Dispatch Through Qualcomm
- Medical, Vision & Dental through Cigma (2 Plans)
- Prescription Card
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance, With Buy-Up Available
- 401k with Weekly Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Pay & Holiday
Eagle Transport Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. Eagle Transport is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, marital status, sex, religion, height, weight, or veteran status in employment. Please set aside 20-25 mins to complete the application process – Thank You!
- Class A CDL
- 23 years of age
- 12-24 months recent and verifiable tractor/trailer experience
- Safe Driving Record (clean MVR)
- Ability to obtain required endorsements (Hazmat & Tankers)